Are you someone who can be eating the same cuisine all-day long and all week long? Traveling to that one particular place day after day endlessly yet not getting bored it? Staring at the same old laptop screens and walls, sitting inside mundane cubicles happily? Certainly, I hope not! If you’re a creative human, then you are definitely not such a one.
You are bound to travel to the same workplace more often of course, but then, you choose to try new routes each new day, pool with different persons every day and that shows how differently you approach to one particular thing/event or keep trying different stuff altogether. Simply because you can’t indulge in a specific routine, you are deemed to think out-of-the-box.
Traits of Creative Folks:
- Believe in staying independent and autonomous, since they possess greater cognitive skills.
- Easily adapt changes and intensely curious by nature.
- Highly assertive yet versatile and cheerful.
- Intelligent, cynical and unconventional by all wings
- Imaginative, daydreamer, distractible and high on emotional quotient.
Becoming creative seems a matter of concern? Not to bother! Here are a couple of hacks:
- Interpret things and ideas building up your own versions, identifying how different your opinion stands.
- Travel, Unwind, Play, indulge in anything that is unusual to you, where you interact with various people involved in the same event.
- Focus on your nutritional intake and exercise since they are primary to your physiological health.
- Look at things from a different perspective than the usual.
- Add a pinch of humor in every event to change the mood across the environment.
- Start reading, writing, doodling, painting, sketching. Express yourself in order to exercise creativity.
- Don’t fear failure; don’t refrain from asking questions and seeking information.
- Let go of being judgmental and having expectations.
"Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people"