They say “It’s all in a beautiful face!”, but I say “It’s all in a beautiful soul!”
More than often, we love to begin our mornings with warm coffee and words of praise, admiring the beauty of sight that meets the eye. Well, each of us have our own versions to what beauty seems to us, yet here‟s a beautiful thought I came across-
“The most beautiful people are those with passion in their eyes and strength in their soul”- Dulce Ruby
Some of us mask the elegance fore and aft, and some feel the impeccable energy flowing within aching hearts. All the glitter sparkling on a pretty face lasts for hours together and all of the positivity, energy and radiant vibes of the soul stay within for lives together. No matter what, your energy overpowers your beauty. How you feel of yourself is more important than how you look at yourself.
Not all that appeals you is supposed to be a jewel in your crown, before which learn to raise your head high to be able to hold the crown!
To Be The Real You:
- Express yourself- Each of us have a story to say, lessons that influence and inspire others. Speak your heart out, let people around you know what you are, what has made you so, where you want to see yourself in the times to come.
- Inferiority is a big ‘NO’- You are a unique piece of the puzzle called „Life‟, no one else could replace to fit in your shape. You are not supposed to feel anything less than your true worth, so be proud of yourself.
- Make the little things count, big things grow- Sitting by the window on a rainy day and reading a book or writing a poem is as essential as your meetings and conference calls are, these are the memories you carry all along your journey. Be patient with yourself as you work on transforming to a better version of yourself overtime.
- Choose the worthy, leave the rest- Not all the people around you owe the same vibe to you, but the ones make you believe you are special, are the ones to be treasured.
- Do more of what you love- Be it travel, photography, reading, writing, watching series or anything that brings positivity to you, making you fall in love with your own existence shall be the priority on your to-do list.
You have enough and more reasons to love yourself, embrace your inner beauty. None of us had the liberty to choose the eye color we were born with, even then it‟s left upon us to either love the natural color to be it the same always, or camouflage it to how we desire it to appear. And no matter be it what eye color, you‟re still going to see the same object in the exact same way.
Beautiful faces capture glowing eyes, but beware of beautiful souls, they rule over kind hearts!