Being constantly torn between living up to the standards expected out of oneself by the people around and societal obligations, whilst having a buzz of passion towards your personal dreams igniting inside you… Was always a battle ever since! Over recent times, the pandemic has called for sacrificing our desires even more. Is life going to be all about drowning in the ocean of ‘Lack Mentality’ or fighting against the dark to see what’s at the end of the tunnel? Of course, there’s bright light there, else you simply aren’t in a tunnel rather in a deep down a dugged out pit.
Few tips to fight your own insecurities:
- When I’m at my lowest and feel annoyed by the acts other people, I’m always reminded of the quote “Not my circus, not my monkeys”.
- At times when I felt my luck went against me, nothing seemed to work out ever… I came across signs, messages, conversations filled with nostalgia only to remind me of all the good times I’ve had, the achievements I’ve made. Not those times lasted very long, nor will these times knock me down longer either! All of this made me practice fostering my faith in God and my own capabilities. Hence making me realize, it’s not about feeling incapable, but to be patient enough for the right time to come.
- A digital detox is definitely one of the best solutions to keep you off from all the toxic content all over.
- #7daynewhobbychallenge – take up a new hobby you always wanted to try out, do it for yourself and no one else, start off, and evaluate yourself on the 7th day to see how you’ve progressed on that. You’ve got enough to prove your passion to yourself.
- Step out for a retreat in nature, (even though you got to be alone!) but what better accompanying you than nature being god’s gift itself! Go to the beach, a park, or even your balcony, whatever works best for you!
- Meditate. A well-proven technique to detach, cleanse, and re-energize yourself.
Hope this helps you raise your vibrations and remind you of the ‘unique and amazing being’ that you are!
Join the discussion!