Running late to work, getting involved in tiffs with colleagues, dealing with the ‘Know-it-all’ people, facing a raging boss and so on goes the long list! At some point or the other, we all have faced these issues or rather we still continue to, and dealing with a series of such incidents is what we call it as a ‘Bad Day’. Not everything is under one’s control, certainly! But the power to resist the negativity of a situation lies within.
Never to forget- “You have to fight through some bad days, to earn the best days of your life”.
Here is how you overcome such days in life:
- Sleep to escape of the gloomy thoughts you fall prey to. Relax and rejuvenate as you sleep. A short nap proves to increase productivity and focus better.
- Let go of the things that are too hard to accept, or Accept things if they can’t be let
- The easiest way to win over arguments is by simply Not Arguing. Avoid unnecessary face-offs.
- Take a walk by
the natureand carry on with the daily workouts. Exercise is a major stress buster.
- Pamper yourself! Do more of what makes you happy- be it shopping, spa, meditation or any form of rejuvenation. If you’re an avid reader, pick your best buddy or should I rather say, your favorite book.
- Hang-out with your heartwarming tribe!
- Don’t let the frustration die inside you, talk it out to people you feel
good with, pen down your feelings rather than sulking in the emotions.
- Say ‘NO’ to the digital gadgets and social media, they won’t take long
to trapyou into the boredom again, ultimately hindering creativity.
- Well, in good times, one doesn’t tend to think too much about events, it’s just going with the flow! Why not do the same when in bad times? Just
continue to go with the flow and trust the process. Better things would soon approach.
Are you now confident on getting through a hard day with the right attitude?