At 39 years old, Marissa Mayer is the CEO of a $40 billion company.
Wonder how she put such a successful career together so quick? This is one of the questions Marissa answers in her book “Marissa Mayer and the Fight to Save Yahoo!”
The book is about Marissa’s life story. How she gained stunning wealth and worldwide fame at Google. Let’s see which five lessons we can learn from Marissa.
1. Choose the opportunity that’s scariest.
2. Recognize your relative weaknesses.
3. Identify your company’s problems and solve them.
4. Don’t worry too much about stepping on toes.
5. Know when to say goodbye.
Join the discussion!