LEADER: Leading, Elevating, Associating with Dreamers, Enthusiasts and Risk-takers
All of us aim at taking in the stride of challenges we face and harnessing the best of our team‟s efforts, in order to make our ventures most successful. Distinctive traits that exist in specific people lead them to become the “Boss Lady”.
8 Leadership Qualities of a ‘Boss Lady’:
- They make peace with nothing less than what they need. Focusing all energy to make things happen the way they foresee.
- They stay balanced throughout, be it failure or success, they keep themselves level-headed.
- Integrity is their religion. All they seek for is the truth, justice, commitment and dedication.
- Staying bold and fearless fuels their ambition and courage.
- They have an eye for detail, looking deep down to root cause for problems that
demand a solution.
- They work towards understanding the core attributes of their team and tend to
empathize in order to uplift team-spirit.
- Ever filled with positivity, strength and courage. They are much capable of influencing
people around to bring about an ideally good change.
- Approachable in nature, captivating by personality. They tend to make their presence
be felt easily.
Sheryl Sandberg, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Facebook in her book „Lean In‟ reveals that the primary focus of female leaders is no more believed to be „climbing the corporate ladder successfully‟, rather encouraging a change in the power structure around the world, expanding opportunities for women to grow and prosper equally.
“You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Ziglar
Leaders are like bees, it takes a sting to instigate fellow mates with the gush of energy and ambition towards their goals, and never believe in refraining from spreading their buzz across.